Motorboat Hire in Lefkada
The rental of a small motorboat will add an extra dimension to your holiday. It will enable you to explore the local coastline and discover your own small coves and beaches (some may only be accessible from the sea). Take a picnic or simply moor up alongside a different taverna for lunch. In some areas a boat can be more use than a car, sometimes quicker, and certainly more fun!
We can pre-book a boat for you in a number of areas. All necessary safety equipment is provided and no special licence or previous experience is necessary as instruction will be given.
General Boat Hire Conditions
- Boats are intended for exploration of the local coastline – you are not allowed to cross open sea.
- Boats are for daytime use only and, unless otherwise mentioned, have to be moored in their home port each evening.
- The maximum number of persons for which the boat is licensed must not be exceeded.
- Third party insurance is included but damage to the boat or engine is the hirer’s responsibility – in some areas additional insurance can be taken out locally for this.
- If you do not use the boat for any reason (e.g. adverse weather) no refund can be given – however we will always try to arrange alternative day(s) subject to boat availability. For this reason we would recommend your boat is booked nearer the start of your holiday than the last few days.
- Pre-booked days have to be booked
- d consecutively for the minimum number of days stated, however it may be possible to change these days locally subject to boat availability and adequate notice to the supplier.
- Fuel is payable locally. Boats are quite thirsty animals – for 15hp allow £12 per day for fuel.
- Boats should be booked at the same time as your holiday – no additional deposit is required.
You can also use our contact form here to make a booking.